- 3 Cakes of Cintan Broad Noodles
- 6pcs Large Prawns
- 6pc Scallops
- 3 Eggs
- 50g White Big Onion, sliced thinly
- 50g Yellow Chives, cut into strips
- 50g Spring Onion, chopped finely
- 1 Red Chilli, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil for frying
- 3 tsp Yeo’s Sambal Paste
- ½ tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- A dash Yeo’s Dark Soya Sauce
Garnish: 100g Salad Leaves of your choice
Wok Fried Sambal Seafood Noodles
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- Cook noodles till al dente.
- Add to pot, prawns and scallops, poach till medium cooked and set aside.
- Heat work, add oil. When oil is heat, add beaten egg.
- Stir fry with onion, chives, spring oil and chilli till fragrant. Add poached seafood and cooked noodles.
- Pour in seasoning and mix well.
- Garnish and serve.
Tip: For a spicier option, serve with Yeo’s Sambal Oleleck sauce. You may substitute Cintan noodles with egg noodles or spaghetti.