- 6 pcs Large Prawns
- 6 pcs Scallops
- 5 Black Fungus, cut small pieces and soaked for 1 hour
- 50g Asparagus (cut into 2cm x 2 cm size)
- 2 stalks Spring Onion, chopped finely
- 5 pcs Pickled Mini Red Bell Peppers
- 5 pcs Garlic, whole and deep-fried
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil for frying
- 5 tbsp Yeo’s Sambal Paste
- 1 tbsp of Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil or to taste
- 50 ml Chicken Consommé
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Corn Starch, add some water to make into solution
Garnish: 1 Sprig Coriander Leaf
Wok Fried Sambal Prawns and Asparagus
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 20mins
- Poach all the ingredients except garlic and red bell peppers in hot water and set aside
- Heat wok, add oil and garlic. Stir fry lightly with the poached ingredients.
- Add red pepper and seasoning. Pour in corn starch solution to thicken the sauce.
- Garnish and serve with coriander leaf.
Tip: For a different aromatic Malaysian flavour, you may replace Yeo’s Sambal Paste with Yeo’s Nasi Goreng Paste.