- 1 jar Yeo’s Satay Sauce
- 40ml Yeo’s Pure SESAME OIL
- 4 Chicken Thigh, boneless & skinless
- 20g Sesame Seeds
- 100g Romaine Lettuce, torn
- 100g Butterhead Lettuce, torn
- 140g Green Beans, blanched
- 80g Red Onion, thinly sliced
- ½ Cucumber, seeded & sliced
- 4 Red Cherry Tomato
- 4 Yellow Cherry Tomato
Warm Chicken Salad with Satay Dressing
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- Brush chicken with Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil and dip in sesame seeds.
- Shallow fry chicken on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Leave to rest then slice.
- Mix all vegetables lightly together with a little Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil and place on serving plate.
- Place sliced chicken on vegetables and pour warm Satay Sauce over.