- 4 Chicken thigh, boneless
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 4 tbsp Yeo’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsbp Honey
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Half a Lemon, juice only
- Option: 1 tsp Ginger juice/ ginger oil
- Garnish: Lettuce Leaves, sesame seeds and grated preserved ginger
Sweet Chilli Grilled Chicken
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 10mins
- Marinate all the ingredients overnight or 1 hour before cooking
- Pre heat the oven to 190 degree. Put the chicken thing to cook for 20mins, turn the skin up in the last 5mins to get a crisp brown skin.
- Serve with lettuce and sprinkle sesame seeds and grated preserved ginger on top.