- 200g Pork fillet, cubed
- 1 tbsp Self raising flour
- 1 Galic, sliced thinly
- 3tbsp Yeo’s Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 2tsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 4 pcs Canned pineapple in Chunks
- ½ green capsicum, cut into chunks
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Optional: Lettuce leaves
Sweet and Sour Pork
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 20mins
- Marinade the pork with Light Soy Sauce for ½ hour, coat with self-raising flour and deep fry until done. Drain well and set aside.
- Serve hot with warm rice. Stir-fry the garlic with the pork cubes. Add pineapple, capsicum and tomatoes before stirring in Yeo’s Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Mix well the sauce and ingredients.