- 1 Jar Yeo’s Nasi Goreng Paste
- 400g sliced chicken breast
- 1 small onion – slice thinly
- 200g prawns, deshelled and deveined
- 4 pcs dried mushroom, soaked and cut into thin slices
- 200g cabbage, cut into strips
- 1 carrot – cut into thin strips
- 50g chopped garlic
- 1 packet dry rice vermicelli (about 400g), soaked in hot water for about 15mins, drain and soaked in cold water, strain when needed3tbsp Yeo’s Light Soy SauceOlive oil as desiredHot water as neededGarnish: chopped spring onions
Stir – Fried Rice Vermicelli
Preparation time: 45mins
Cooking Time: 20mins
- In a hot wok/pan, heat some olive oil and sauté garlic together with Yeo’s Nasi Goreng Paste.
- Add chicken and onions and stir fry for about 2minutes. Add prawns, dried mushrooms and vegetables and cook them thoroughly.
- Add the rice vermicelli and Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce to continue frying with the mixture.
- Season to taste with Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce if needed.
- Add some water if the mixture is too dry. Stir and cook for another 3mins or until rice vermicelli is soft.
- Garnish with spring onions before serving