- 400g Beef sirloin, cut into thin slices
- ½ Green peppers, cut into thin strips
- ½ Yellow peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- ½ tsp corn flour to tenderize the beef
- 3 tbsp Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Garnish : Italian parsley
Stir – Fried Black Beef
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- Marinate beef with corn glour and 1 tbsp Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce 30mins before cooking.
- In a pan, heat oil and stir fry garlic and ginger.
- Add the beef and mix well with 2 tbsp Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce. Add the peppers and some water to prevent the beef from getting burnt.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy with warm fragrant rice.