- 300g minced chicken
- 3 tbsp Yeo’s Salted Soy Beans
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil
- 1tbsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 2 packet Soft/Silken Tofu (those ideal for steaming), Cut into large cubes
- 50g button mushroom, diced
- 1Tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 whole egg white, beaten lightly
- black pepper as needed
- sugar as needed
- Handful cilantro for garnish
Steamed Chicken Tofu
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- Mix minced chicken with eggs, beat and mix evenly.
- Add garlic and mushrooms together with Yeo’s Salted Soy Beans, Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce, Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil, pinch black pepper and sugar.
- Place tofu into a bowl or steaming casserole.
- Mix ingredients evenly and spread onto tofu.
- Leave it to steam for 10mins or until chicken cooked through.
- Garnish with more Yeo’s Salted Soy Beans and cilantro.