- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Salted Soy Beans, mashed
- ½ tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- 3 Ginger Slices, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 5 Spring Onions
- 400g Cod Fillet
- Spring Onion, thinly sliced to garnish
- Red Chilli, sliced to garnish
Steam Fish with Salted Beans
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- Stir-fry garlic and ginger in heated Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil.
- Add Yeo’s Salted Soy Beans, sugar and stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Add water, mix the gravy well and simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour gravy onto a heatproof serving plate. Add spring onions, fish and steam for 10 to 12 minutes till cooked. Garnish and serve hot.