- 500g of chicken breast, skin remove and cut into chunks
- 1 knob of ginger, sliced thinly
- 4 dried mushrooms, soaked and cut into thin slices
- 10 pcs of wolfberries
- 2 tbsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Chinese Cooking Wine
- Garnish: Chinese parsley
Steam Chicken with Dried Mushrooms
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking Time: 10mins
- Marinate chicken with 1 tsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce and Pure Sesame Oil 30 minutes before cooking. Before steaming, toss the chicken with ginger, mushroom and remaining Yeo’s Light Soy Suauce, Pure Sesame Oil and Chinese cooking wine.
- Bring the water to boil in a steamer. Place the chicken on a heat proof dish plate. Steam for 10mins or until the chicken meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Garnish with Chinese parsley and enjoy with a bowl of fragrant white rice.