- 4 small Squid tubes (cleaned and cut into squares)
- 3 tablespoons Peanut oil
- 1 small Onion (diced)
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- 1 small Bird’s eye chilli (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon Ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Shrimp paste
- 1 tablespoon Fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 can Yeo’s Malaysia Mild Curry Sauce
- 100 ml Chicken stock
- 50g Green capsicum cut into chunks –remove if right pic selected
- 50g Yellow capsicum cut into chunks –remove if right pic selected
- To taste salt and pepper
- Garnish Red chilli, cut into thin slices
Squid in Curry Sauce
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 10mins
- Heat a saucepan with the peanut oil and add the onions, garlic, chilli, turmeric, shrimp paste and ginger.
- Fry well for three minutes then add the Yeo’s Malaysia Mild Curry Sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer for four minutes then add in the stock, vegetables and squid pieces.
- Simmer for four minutes, season well and serve with fragrant white rice.