- 2 Russet Potato, washed, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower, cut florets in small pieces
- 1 cup Raw roasted cashews, grind into small bits
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas
- 1/3 cup Green onions, diced finely
- 2 tsp Yeo’s Curry Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup Vegetable oil for cooking
Spicy Vegetable Burger Patties
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 25mins
- Cook potato in boiling water till it turns soft. In the same pot, cook the cauliflower for 3mins or until it’s soft. Let it cool for 15mins.
- Combine potato, cauliflower, cashew nuts, peas and onion. Season with Yeo’s Curry Powder, salt and pepper.
- Form patties about 3cm thick, pat lightly with flour.
- In a non-stick pan, pan fry the patties till golden brown.
- Drain and serve with salad greens.