- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil for frying
- 4 Shallot, minced
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 large Chilli, cut roughly
- 1 large Onion, sliced thinly
- 300g of Petai beans (you may replace with asparagus)
- 3 tsbp of Yeo’s Spicy Soy Bean Paste
- 12 medium size Prawns, peel and deveined
- 2 tbsp Water
- Optional: 1 chilli, remove the seeds and cut into small pieces
- Garnish: 3 small chilli
Spicy Shrimps with Vegetables
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 20mins
- In a wok, heat oil and saute shallot, garlic, onion and chilli till fragrant. Add Yeo’s Spicy Soy Bean Paste, mix well.
- Add vegetables and 2 tbsp of water to prevent paste from drying up. Cook till vegetable is slightly soften, add prawns.
- Toss chilli, vegetable and prawns with the sauce, simmer till prawns are completely cooked.
- Garnish with chilli and Serve with fragrant rice.