- 1 can of Yeo’s Minced Prawns in Spices
- 1 stalk of Cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 8 Russel potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 2 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 cup Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Dipping Dish: Yeo’s Chilli Sauce
Spicy Prawn Potato Cake
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 20mins
- Mix mashed potatoes, Yeo’s Minced Prawns in Spices, cilantro, egg, baking powder and 2 tbsp of bread crumbs together.
- Mould the mixture into mini patties. Pat lightly with flour and more bread crumbs.
- Heat a deep non-stick pan with oil. Drop the patties gently into heated oil.
- Deep fry till the patties turns golden brown.
- Serve the shrimp cakes with Yeo’s Chilli Sauce.