- 500g minced beef
- 50g chopped garlic
- 150g chopped onions
- 2 tbsp Yeo’s Hot Chilli Sauce
- 5 tbsp YEO’s Light Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cooking oil as desired
- Garnish: chopped parsley
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 20mins
- Mix minced beef with garlic, onions, Yeo’s Hot Chilli Sauce, Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce and black pepper. Shape and roll it into a meatball form.
- In a hot pan, add some oil and brown the beef for 1.5mins on each side. Remove and set aside.
For extra spiciness, spread some Yeo’s Hot Chilli Sauce on top.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley