- 2 tbsp Yeo’s Light Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 Fish Fillets, cut (10cm)
- 1 Egg, beaten for egg wash
- 150g Dried Bread Crumbs
- 4 tbsp Corn Flour, to coat
- For Dipping: Yeo’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
Spicy Crispy Fish
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking Time: 10mins
- Mix Yeo’s Light Soya Sauce, Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil and marinate fish.
- Lightly coat fish in corn flour and shake off excess.
- Dip in egg wash and roll through bread crumbs.
- Fry each fillet in shallow Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil till brown on all sides.
- Serve hot with Yeo’s Sweet Chilli Sauce as dip