- 30 ml Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon Ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons Ground turmeric
- 400 g Sliced chicken fillet
- 1 can Yeo’s Singapore Hot Curry Sauce
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 2 cups Noodles –follow cooking instructions on its wrapper
- 3 Hard boiled eggs (peeled & halved)
- 100 g Bean sprouts, blanched
- 1 cup Green leafy vegetables, blanched
- 2 Boiled potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 Lime
- 6 tablespoons Yeo’s Dark Soy Sauce
- Garnish: Red Chili, cut into thin slices.
Spicy Chicken Soup
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the ginger, ground coriander and turmeric. Cook on gentle heat for 1 minute than add the curry sauce and stock.
- Bring to a boil and add the sliced chicken strips. Simmer for 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Divide the noodles and vegetables between the six bowls.
- Ladle the chicken and broth into the bowls and serve with lime wedges and a bowl of Yeo’s Dark Soya Sauce.