- 4 Chicken leg, deboned, diced
- 4tbsp Yeo’s Light Soya Sauce
- 2tsp Sugar
- 1 cup Vegetable oil, for cooking
- 400g Quinoa, precooked with chicken stock
- 100g Cherry tomato, halved
- 100g of Salad leaves of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A dash of Lemon juice
- A dash of Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
Soy Chicken Quinoa Salad
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 10mins
- Marinate chicken leg with Yeo’s Light Soya Sauce and sugar for about 5mins.
- In a medium size pan, heat some oil and pan fry the chicken until full cooked. Leave to rest for 3mins then cut the chicken into thick strips.
- To put your salad together, mixed quinoa with remaining ingredients and season to taste.
- Place chicken strips on the top and drizzle Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil.