- 300g smoked salmon, pre-sliced
- 2 whole avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 bag fresh salad greens of choice (about 300g), washed and drained
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut into ½
- 5 tbsp Yeo’s Chili Sauce with Garlic
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 2tbsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Dark Soy Sauce
- ½ Lemon, juice only
- Sugar to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil as desired for final dressing
Smoked Salmon Avocado Salad With Oriental Dressing
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 10mins
- For the Oriental Dressing, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir evenly with a whisk.
- Season to taste.
- Toss salad greens, avocado and cherry tomatoes with dressing and place into a salad bowl.
- Top the salad with smoked salmon.
- Drizzle with more dressing and extra virgin olive oil.