- 8 Chicken wings
- 4 tbsp Vegetable oil for cooking
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsbp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger juice
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- ½ tsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- Pepper to taste
- Side: Celery and Carrots sticks
- 20g Yeo’s Hoi Sin Sauce
- 20g Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck
- 20g Yeo’s Chili Sauce with Garlic
- 500g dried spicy mix
Sesame Honey Glazed Chicken
Preparation Time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 45mins
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the honey sesame sauce by mixing all the ingredients for sauce together.
- Heat a non-stick pan with oil, sear the chicken till the skin turns slightly golden brown
- Transfer the chicken to a lightly greased baking. Pour honey sesame sauce over the chicken and place into the oven.
- Bake for 30mins, the honey should caramelized and give the chicken a golden brown colour.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds, serve with celery and carrots sticks.