- 8 pcs Tiger Prawns
- 2 Flower crabs
- 8 pcs Mussels
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Shallot, minced
- 15 Garlic, whole and deep fried
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil for frying
- 800ml Chicken Consommé
- 1 jar/250ml Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck Sauce
- 3 tbsp Yeo’s Tomato Sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- A dash Chinese Wine / Hua Tiao Chiew
- 2 tsp Corn Flour, mixed with water to make a solution
Garnish: 30g Parsley, chopped finely
Seafood Sambal Oeleck
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 35mins
- Heat work and add oil. Add minced garlic and shallot and stir fry till fragrant.
- Add seafood and whole garlic. Mix well, then add chicken consommé.
- Braised the seafood for a few minutes than add the rest of the seasoning. Cook seafood thoroughly.
- Bring mixture to a boil and thicken the consommé with corn starch solution.
- Add in the beaten egg slowly. Mix the seafood and consommé well.
- Garnish and serve with chopped parsley
Tip: Serve this dish in an oven roasting bag/ DIY bag with baking sheets. You may serve Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck Sauce as a spicy dipping sauce.