- 1 can Yeo’s Singapore Curry Sauce Hot
- 2 Squids
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 80g Onions, chopped
- 10 Green Prawns, peeled & deveined
- 2 Fish Fillets, cut (10cm)
- 2 Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Ladies Fingers, slant and cut into 3cm piecesSalt, to taste
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 30mins
- Clean and cut squids to desired size. Cut criss-cross lines on squid slices.
- Blanch ladies fingers in a boiling pot of water
- Fry onions in heated oil till brown.
- Add all seafood, tomatoes and stir-fry till almost cooked.
- Add in Yeo’s Singapore Curry Sauce Hot and bring to boil. Serve hot.