- 4 medium chicken breasts (skin off)
- 4 tablespoons Yeo’s Satay sauce
- ½ small lemon (juice only)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups steamed rice / Russet potato mashed
Satay Roasted Chicken Breasts
Preparation time: 6mins
Cooking Time: 25mins
- Combine together the Yeo’s Satay sauce, lemon juice and two tablespoons of the coconut milk. Rub this onto the chicken breasts and place them on a small oven tray.
- Drizzle the remaining coconut milk around the chicken and place into a pre heated oven set at 175°C. Bake for 25 minutes, basting several times with the sauce from the tray.
- Remove when cooked and present with steamed rice or mash potato, a salad and some of the gravy.