- 1 jar Yeo’s Satay Sauce
- 800g Yeo’s Rice Vermicelli, soaked & drained
- 100g Prawns, peeled, deveined & cooked
- 80g Squid Rings, sliced & cooked
- 80g Water Spinach, sliced (4cm) & blanched
- Garnish: Green Lime, Coriander Leaf and Spring Onion,
Satay Rice Vermicelli
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 20mins
- Cook Yeo’s Rice Vermicelli in boiling water. Drain and place on serving plate.
- Heat Yeo’s Satay Sauce and pour over rice vermicelli.
- Top with prawns, squid rings and water spinach.
- Garnish with green lime slice, coriander leaf and spring onion. Serve hot.
Tip: Substitute fresh prawns with fresh cockles if you like.