Egg Fried Rice :
- 200g Cooked Jasmine Rice, cooled
- 2 Egg Yolks
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil for frying
Marinate for Pork
- 300g Pork Ribs, soft bone
- 1 Egg
- 200ml Yeo’s Satay Sauce
- 3 tbsp Chinese Wine (Hau Tiao Chiew)
- ¼ tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- ¼ tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 Coriander Stem, cut into small pieces
- 1 Shallot (minced)
- 1 Garlic (minced)
- 30g Potatoes Flour
- 30g Corn Flour
Optional: 3 tbsp Rose Wing/ “Mui Kui Loo” wine
Vegetables and Sides :
- 4 Lady Fingers, cut diagonally 3 cm length
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck Sauce
- 1 Tomato, cut into wedges
- 4 pcs Crispy Salmon Skin (optional)
Satay Pork Ribs with Egg Fried Rice
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 30mins
- Marinade pork ribs with marinate ingredients. Keep in fridge for 1 hour before cooking.
- Mix cooled rice with egg yolk, salt and sugar.
- Heat wok and add oil. Pour in the rice and fry till rice are well coated with egg.
- Deep fry the marinated pork till it is thoroughly cooked.
- Poach lady fingers in hot water, mix evenly with Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck Sauce.
- Serve egg fried rice, satay pork ribs, and vegetable garnish on a banana leaf.
Tip: To add variety, serve with Yeo’s Sardines in Tomato Sauce and Yeo’s Boneless Chicken Curry. Serve Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck Sauce separately for guest who likes extra spicy flavor.