- 8 fish balls
- 8 Fresh shitake mushrooms, remove stems
- 150g Shimeiji Mushrooms, brown
- 200g Firm tofu, cut into thick slices
- 100g Mung Bean Vermicelli, soak for 10mins
- 200g Shabu Shabu Meat Slices
- 1kg Chinese Cabbage
- Option – 1 stalk of lemongrass and red chilli, finely chopped.
- 250ml Yeo’s Satay Sauce
- 1ltr Chicken broth / water
- Seasoning: Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce and Salt
Satay Hot Pot
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- In a hot pot, bring to boil Yeo’s Satay Sauce, chicken broth, lemongrass and red chilli.
- Arrange all the ingredients in a hot pot and cook for 3 mins until all the ingredients are cooked.
- Season to taste with Yeo’s Light Soya Sauce and salt.