- 800g of Prime Pork Ribs, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Chinese Rice Wine
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 3 tbsp Corn/ Peanut Oil
- ½ tbsp Yeo’s Black Bean Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Spring Onions, cut finely
- 1 tbsp Shallots, minced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Chicken Stock or water
- Optional 6 stalks of leafy vegetable like choy sum or Xiao Bai Cai
Pork Ribs in Black Bean Sauce
Serves : 2
Preparation Time : 2hrs
Cooking Time : 15mins
- Marinate pork ribs with rice wine, Yeo’s light soya sauce, Yeo’s sesame oil and corn flour at least 2 hours before cooking
- Heat oil and pan fry the marinated pork ribs to sear the meat. Remove and set aside.
- In the pan, add minced garlic, Yeo’s black bean sauce, spring onions and shallots.
- When the mixture is fragrant, add sugar and pork ribs. Cook thoroughly, adding chicken stock/water to prevent the meat from getting burnt.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the vegetables.
- Lay the vegetables on a plate and drizzle some Yeo’s Sesame Oil. Serve the pork ribs with the vegetables on a plate.