- 1 small size Chicken, cut into chunks
- 300g Shallots, minced
- 40g Garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp Yeo’s Sweet Soy Bean Paste
- 10 mid size Chinese mushrooms, soak till soft
- 2 large Potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Dark Soy Sauce
- 500ml of Boiling water
- Option: 1 red chilli padi, cut thinly
Nyonya Chicken Stew
Preparation : 30mins
Cooking Time: 30mins
- Heat oil in wok, saute shallot and garlic till fragrant.
- Add Yeo’s Sweet Soy Bean Paste, mix well.
- Add potatoes, chicken and Chinese mushroom and stir fry to coat sauce and meat evenly.
- Cook on medium heat for 5mins before add boiling water and chilli.
- Simmer for 20 minutes till chicken and potatoes are cooked.
- Serve with warm rice.