- 2 cups of Rice
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 bunch of Pandan leaves
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 4 Hard boil eggs
- 1 can of Yeo’s Anchovies in Spices
- 1 can of Yeo’s Minced Prawns in Spices
- 8 slices Cucumber
- Option: Banana leaf and peanuts
- In a rice cooker, add rice, water, coconut milk, salt and pandan leaves. Stir gently and set to cook function in the rice cooker.
- When the rice is cooked, remove the pandan leaves and loosen the grains and mixed the coconut milk evenly.
- Drain of excess oil from Yeo’s Minced Prawns in Spices and Yeo’s Anchovies in Spices. Warm it up in the rice cooker for 2 minutes.
- Serve rice on a banana leave with eggs, cucumber, Yeo’s Minced Prawns in Spices and Yeo’s Anchovies in Spices.