- 300ml Yeo’s Lychee Drink
- 1 lime, quartered
- 4 lychees
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 cup of Yeo’s Lychee Drink
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp hot water
- 1/2 cup soda water
- Crushed ice to serve
Mock Lychee Mojitos
- Peel and pit lychees, cut into halves.
- Mix honey with hot water to make syrup.
- Into a cocktail shaker squeeze and drop in lime wedges, lychees and mint leaves.
- Muddle (mash) with a wooden spoon. Add ice, Yeo’s Lychee Drink and honey syrup.
- Stir and divide the contents between two glasses. Add more crushed ice to the glass and top with 1/4 cup soda water each.
Tip: For more texture and crunch, you can also add in bits of dried chrysanthemum flowers into the mixture before pouring into the papaya.