- 6 slices of Pork shoulder
- 2 tbsp of Yeo’s Hot Bean Sauce
- 1 tsbp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- White Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil for cooking
- 1 Red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- Bunch of Coriander Leaves
- For Dipping – 3 tbsp of Yeo’s Hot Bean Sauce
Mixed Vegetable Wraps with Grilled Pork
Cooking Time: 10mins
Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Marinate pork with Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil, Hot Bean Sauce and white pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and sear the marinated sliced pork.
- Drain excess sauce away and let it cool slightly.
- Place red, yellow pepper and a sprig of coriander on the pork and fold it up. Secure the wrap with a toothpick.
- Serve with a dipping dish of Yeo’s Hot Bean Sauce.