- 4 cakes of Cintan Instant Noodles
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 onion – sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Chilli sauce
- 1 tomato – cut into mid sized cubes
- 2-3 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 tsp Yeo’s Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp of Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Sweet Soy Sauce, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 200 g fresh green vegetables or cabbage – rinsed, cut about 2″ length
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 200 g medium fresh prawns – deveined
- 1 squid – washed and cut into rings
- 200g minced meat – chicken or mutton
- few drops of Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
Garnish: cucumber, sliced red chili, hard boil eggs, fish cake and calamansi.
Serves : 4
Preparation Time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 10mins
- Blanch Cintan noodles in boiling water till al dente. Run under cool water, drain and set aside.
- Heat up a frying wok, heat oil, sauté the garlic and onion till fragrant
- Add Yeo’s Tomato and Chilli sauce, diced tomatoes and some broth. Mix evenly before adding sugar, Yeo’s Light and Dark Soy Sauce. Add sweet soy sauce and salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil slightly. Add vegetables, seafood and meat and cook thoroughly.
- Finally, add the noodles and mix everything up evenly. Be careful not to break up the noodles too much.
- Drizzle some Yeo’s Sesame Oil. Dish up and serve with some coriander leaves and calamasi.