- 500g Minced Lamb/Beef
- 1 can Yeo’s Malaysia Curry Sauce Mild
- 4 tbsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 3tbsp Yeo’s Dark Soy Sauce
- 8 Wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 50g Garlic, sliced
- 150g Onion, sliced
- Olive oil as desired
- 250g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ red capsicums, sliced thinly
- ½ yellow capsicums, sliced thinly
- ½ green capsicums, sliced thinly
- Bunch of parsley, chopped
Meaty Curry Tortilla Pizza
Serves : 4
Preparation Time : 20mins
Cooking Time : 35mins
In a hot pan, add some oil and brown minced meat for 3mins. Pour in Yeo’s Malaysian Curry Sauce, Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce, Yeo’s Dark Soy Sauce. Season to taste and let it braise for about 20mins until lamb is tender. Remove and set aside.
Place tortilla wraps on a plate and spread a portion of meat mixture evenly. Top it up with sliced garlic, onions and capsicums. Drizzle some olive oil before baking and top it with lots of mozzarella cheese.
Bake in 180degrees Celsius preheated oven for about 10mins or until cheese is nicely browned.
Sprinkle with parsley.