- 400g Cintan Non –Fried Noodles, Original
- 400g Chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 200g Carrot, sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Green chilli, cut thinly
- ½ Red capsicum
- 2 tsbp cooking oil
- 1 jar Yeo’s Szechuan Kung Po Sauce
- Ground white pepper and Salt to taste
Kung Po Pork Noodles
Serves : 4
Preparation Time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 15mins
- Cook the noodles according to the instruction on the package. Drained and set on a plate.
- Pour 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the onion, pork, salt and white pepper, stir fry until just cooked through.
- Then add carrot, chilli, capsicum and Yeo’s Sezchuan Kung Po Sauce, simmer for 2 minutes. Pour over the noodles and serve.