- ¾ cup All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Coconut cream
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 egg
4 tbsp Yeo’s Nanyang Kaya mixed with 3 drops of pandan essence
and 1 cup of whipping cream
1 stick of unsalted butter for cooking
Optional: you may add pandan juice from 10 pandan leaves to the Yeo’s Nanyang Kaya for more flavour and darker green colour.
Kaya Crepe Cake
Serves : 8
- Mix all the ingredients together except butter.
- Heat a non stick pan and add 1 tsp of butter to oil the pan.
- Pour the crepe mixture into the pan. Just add 1 laddle in the middle and swirl the mixture around the pan. Flip to the other slide when you see the batter leaving the edge of the pan.
- Remove crepes from pan, let it cool slightly before spreading Yeo’s Nanyang Kaya.
- Stack them up as you go. Alternate the layers with kaya and whipping cream.