- 300g Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 300g Potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 cm Ginger, cut into thin strips
- 1 Garlic clove, chop into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil, for cooking
- ½ cup of Green peas, frozen
- 1 can Yeo’s Indian Curry Extra Hot
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Indian Potato and Cauliflower Curry
Serves : 4
Preparation Time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 20mins
- In a pot with boiling water, blanch the cauliflower.
- Heat a non-stick pan with cooking oil. Saute onion and ginger till fragrant, set aside.
- Continue to cook the potatoes, adding more oil if needed.
- When the potato is cooked, add the sautéed onions, ginger, peas and cauliflower. Mix well with a can of Yeo’s Indian Curry Extra Hot.
- Bring to boil, season with salt and pepper. Serve hot with naan or rice.