- 1L Yeo’s Iced Tea Lemon
- 12 Raspberries
- 1 handful fresh Mint
- 1 lemon, cut into small wedges
- 1 lime, cut into small wedges
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced
Iced Tea Lemon Ice Cubes
- Arrange 5 ice cube trays on a clean surface.
- Pour Yeo’s Iced Tea Lemon into the ice cube trays, filling up each cavity about ¾ of the way, and then add in the raspberries, mint leaves, tiny pieces of lemon, lime or strawberry slices.
- Freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, remove and use to serve in water, iced tea or cocktails!
Tip: For more texture and crunch, you can also add in bits of dried chrysanthemum flowers into the mixture before pouring into the papaya.