- 250ml of your favourite Yeo’s Juice Drink (Soursop, Coconut, Pink Guava)
- 4 tablespoons of plain gelatin
Home Made Fruit Juice Gummies
- Pour Yeo’s Juice Drink into a small pot. Gently add in the gelatin powder and allow it to absorb for a few minutes.
- Once the gelatin has absorbed, whisk the mixture gently.
- Turn on your stove to medium heat, getting the mixture warm but never boiling. Wait until the mixture changes from thick to runny and all of the gelatin has dissolved.
- Once ready, pour the mixture into a shallow loaf pan and refrigerate for four hours.
- Remove from pan and cut the gelatin into bite-sized pieces.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks!
Tip: For more texture and crunch, you can also add in bits of dried chrysanthemum flowers into the mixture before pouring into the papaya.