- 500g Skinless Chicken Meat (breast or thigh)
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil for frying
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp Yeo’s Hoi Sin Sauce
- 4 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Chinese Wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Corn Flour, mix with some water to make a solution
- Garnish: Lettuce leaves, tomatoes and red peppers
Hoi Sin Chicken
Serves : 4
Preparation Time : 20mins
Cooking Time : 15mins
- Cut chicken meat into bite size cubes. Marinate with Yeo’s Hoi Sin Sauce, Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil, salt and pepper 15 minutes before cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute garlic till fragrant. Add chicken and cook thoroughly. Add some corn flour solution to thicken the sauce.
- Serve with some lettuce leaves, tomatoes and red peppers.