- 4 Chicken Fillet, diced
- ½ Red Peppers, cubed (3cm)
- ½ Green Peppers, cubed (3cm)
- ½ Yellow Peppers, cubed (3cm)
- 1g Large Yellow onion, cubed (2cm)
- 2 tbsp Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck Sauce
- 2 ½ tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Yeo’s Light Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger, minced
Baked Sambal Beef Casserole With Eggs
Serves : 2
Preparation Time : 15mins
Cooking Time : 15mins
- Mix marinade in a bowl and marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Skewer red peppers, green peppers, yellow peppers and onion together with chicken and grill till cooked on a preheated grill at 180oC. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Tip: For a gluten free meal, replace light soya sauce with 2 pinches salt.