- 1 jar Yeo’s Sambal Paste
- 2 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 100g Chinese Broccoli
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 100g Green Prawns, peeled & deveined
- 1 Green Pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 Carrot, cut into julienne strips
- 700g Yellow Noodles
- Red Chilli, sliced to garnish
Fried Malay Noodles
Serves : 4
Preparation time : 15mins
Cooking Time : 5mins
- Blanch chinese broccoli in hot water with 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil to give it a shiny glaze and set aside on a serving plate.
- Fry garlic in 1 tbsp heated Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil till fragrant.
- Add Yeo’s Sambal Paste and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns, green peppers,carrots and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add yellow noodles and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish and serve hot.
Tip: For a gluten free meal, replace yellow noodles with thick rice noodles.