- 1 can Yeo’s Malaysia Mild Curry Sauce
- 150g Yeo’s Rice Vermicelli, soaked in hot water for 2 minutes & drained
- 300ml Water
- 80g Chicken Breast, boiled & sliced
- 20g Cabbage, shredded & blanched
- 30g Long Beans, sliced (3cm) & blanched
- Spring Onion, thinly sliced to garnish
Serves : 1
Preparation time : 15mins
Cooking Time : 15mins
- Pour Yeo’s Malaysia Mild Curry Sauce, water into a cooking pot and bring to boil.
- Add Yeo’s Rice Vermicelli and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, cabbage and long beans as toppings. Garnish and serve hot.