- 350ml Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea
- 1 medium Papaya
- ½ cup dried Chrysanthemum flowers
- 1 bag Gelatine, about 7g or ¼ oz
- 3 tbs Honey
Chrysanthemum Jello in Papaya
- Cut the papaya crosswise. Remove the seeds with a long thin spoon.
- Heat up Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea. Once it has simmered, dissolve gelatin slowly in it. Add honey to the gelatin mixture and mix until incorporated. Microwave the tea for a minute if the tea became too cold and the gelatin cannot dissolve properly. Let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the papaya. Fix the papaya in a mug and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Serve cold in slices.
Tip: For more texture and crunch, you can also add in bits of dried chrysanthemum flowers into the mixture before pouring into the papaya.