- 1 Whole Chicken
- ½ jar Yeo’s Hoi Sin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 10g Chive, chopped
- 10g Parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground white pepper
- For dipping: ½ jar Yeo’s Hoi Sin Sauce
Chinese Style Baked Whole Chicken
Serves : 4
Preparation time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 45mins
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients in a large bowl and marinate the chicken for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the marinated chicken in the roasting tray and put it into the preheated oven. Cook the chicken for 1 hour or until cooked.
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate to rest of 10 minutes and then crave into pieces.
- Reheat the other ½ jar of Yeo’s Hoi Sin Sauce for dipping.