- 340g Beef, sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Onion, cut into cubes
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 3 tbsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Yeo’s Garlic Chilli Sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 stalk of Scallion
Chili Garlic Beef
Serves : 4
Preparation time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 10mins
- Heat wok and add Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil. Add beef and do a quick stir fry.
- Add bell peppers and stir fry and put aside.
- Heat wok and add oil. Saute the garlic until fragrant, add onion and minced ginger.
- Add Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce, Garlic Chilli Sauce and stir fry for another minute.
- Add the beef and mix evenly with the sauce and stir fry for another minute. Drizzle with Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil. Toss to combine
- Garnish with scallion and serve hot.