- 600 g Chicken thigh fillets (cut into cubes)
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 small Shallots (peeled and quartered)
- 1 teaspoon Ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons Yeo’s Dark Soya Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 12 Bamboo skewers (soaked in water overnight)
- 6 tablespoons Yeo’s Satay Sauce
- ½ Pineapple (peeled and cubed)
- 1 Red Pepper (Cut into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- Garnish: Coriander sprigs
Chicken Satay with Grilled Pineapple
Serves : 6
Preparation time : 15mins
Cooking Time : 15mins
- Combine in a food processor the garlic, shallots, turmeric, cumin, Yeo’s Dark Soya Sauce, Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil and salt to form a paste.
- Work the paste into the chicken, than thread them onto the soaked bamboo skewers. Alternate the pineapple and red peppers with chicken.
- Grill the skewers on a pre heated flame grill turning several times until cooked.
- Present the chicken satays with a bowl of the warmed Yeo’s Satay Sauce and garnish with coriander.