- 400g Chicken thigh, cut into pieces
- 2 Mid-sized potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 Big red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Chinese celery leaves and red chilli, to garnish
Seasoning: 150ml (1 jar) Yeo’s Rendang Paste
Serves : 2
Preparation time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 20mins
- Marinate chicken with Yeo’s Rendang Paste in bowl for 4 hours.
- Heat up frying pan with cooking oil. Add onion and saute till soft.
- Add potatoes and marinated chicken. Stir until fragrant, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally and add water if necessary until chicken and potato becomes tender. Serve hot.
Cooking tips: You may replace chicken with beef or mutton. Cooking time will varies.