- 2 cakes of Cintan Non Fried Broad Noodles
- 5 pcs Oyster mushroom, soak and cut thinly
- 5 pcs Shiitake mushroom, soak and cut thinly
- 2 tsp Corn Oil for frying
- 400ml Chicken Consommé
- A dash Yeo’s Dark Soya Sauce
- ½ tsp Yeo’s Light Soya Sauce
- 4 tsp Yeo’s Rendang Paste
Garnish: 10 stalks Choi Sum or green leafy vegetable, poached
Braised Mee Pok and Mushroom in Rendang Paste
Serves : 2
Preparation time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 15mins
- Poach noodles in hot water for 10 seconds and do a quick rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat wok, add oil and mushroom. Stir fry till fragrant.
- Add chicken consommé and bring to boil.
- Add cooked noodles and seasoning. Mix well and braise the noodles till it’s soft.
- Garnish and serve with green leafy vegetables.
Tip: Replace Yeo’s Rendang Paste with Yeo’s Nasi Goreng Paste for an aromatic and spicy flavor.