- 4 pieces ribeye or sirloin steaks
- 200g baby carrots peeled
- 200g Thai asparagus
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp of Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce
- 2 tsp corn flour, add water to make a solution
- Optional – Salt and freshly cracked peppers
Black Pepper Steak
Serves : 4
Preparation time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 20mins
- In pot, bring water to boil and blanch the carrots and asparagus, one type of vegetable at a time. Set aside.
- Marinate the steak with Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce 15 mins before cooking.
- Heat a pan, sear the beef to the doneness you like. Remove the steak and add some corn starch solution to thicken the black pepper sauce.
- Plate the steak with vegetables and drizzle the sauce over it.