- 6 cups Cooked Short Grain Rice, cooled
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 80g Mixed Frozen Vegetables
- 300g Prawns, shelled, deveined & diced
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil for frying
- Seasoning: 3 tbsp Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce
- Garnish: 1 sprig of Coriander Leaf
Black Pepper Prawn Fried Rice
Serves : 5 persons
Preparation time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 10mins
- Mix cooled cooked rice with egg yolk. Add 3 tbsp of Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce and set aside.
- Heat wok and add oil. Cook prawns on high heat till partially cooked.
- Add mixed vegetable, rice mixture and remaining Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce.
- Stir well, and fry till the rice is evenly coated with egg and seasoning.
- Garnish and serve with coriander leaf.
Tip: For a healthier option, substitute white rice with brown rice or basmati rice. For an authentic Malaysian taste, you may use Yeo’s Nasi Goreng Paste.